Thursday, November 17, 2011

What's For Dinner?

Today, I am thankful for the ability to cook. I like to cook (and bake) a lot! Just ask the hubby! :) I'm also thankful that the hubby is willing to try new things and is NOT a picky eater, unlike me. As a matter of fact, I'm trying a new recipe tonight. It's buffalo chicken sandwiches cooked in the slow cooker (Crock Pot). I got the recipe from My Kitchen Apron. She has some great recipes on her blog. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

I'm also making sweet potato fries with dilly dip. I've made sweet potato fries before, but they didn't get as crispy as I would have liked. So I've found a new recipe I'm going to try and if it turns out, I'll share it later. The dilly dip is a mix I bought from a small antique/craft store in my hometown.

Until next time,
XOXO Amanda

1 comment: