Sunday, November 13, 2011

Rock & Roll Car

Do you name your car(s)? I don't know what it is about my family, but we name our cars. Yep, each person's car has a name and it's usually a girl's name. But my car, well, my car is a dude! That's right! My car is named Mr. Berry, after Chuck Berry to be exact. See the factory color of my Saturn is Berry Red, so it only seemed appropriate to name the car Mr. Chuck Berry. :)

Ol' Chuck has been good to me since 2004 and is still truckin'! Today, I am thankful for my car (that my wonderful Mom bought for me). It has been a great, dependable mode of transportation that always gets me where I need to go, and it's still going strong. Hopefully it lasts us for a couple of more years because the hubby and I like not having a car payment. That is definitely another thing we are thankful for.

Well, look at that--two things I am thankful for today. See, we can always find things to be thankful for. Blessings are all around us!

Until next time,
XOXO Amanda


1 comment: