Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Second Day In A Row...I'm Doing Good

Engagement Pictures

Starting in February 2009 I began working with a local photographer, Amanda Keys. She owns a franchise for Images 4 Kids. I have always been passionate about photography and love working with her. On October 14th we took engagement pictures. She took some pictures at her studio and some at Buddy Holly Park. Adam and I both had fun. I made signs that said "Save The Date August 14, 2010" and "Thank You". After we were done, Adam said I should've made a sign that said "Finally!". (We've been dating almost seven years.) Ha ha! I should have, but I think we will be taking more pictures in December when Adam comes home for Christmas. So, I think that will have to be added! :) I am so excited about our pictures and cannot wait to do some fun, creative things with them. I will have to find out if I can post a few on here.

Also, I'm going to have to figure out how to post pictures on here. I tried on my post from yesterday and did not have any luck. The picture made it on the post, but not where I wanted. Every time I tried to move it, everything messed up. I'm going to have to practice and maybe get some help from my friend and fellow blogger Kristi!

1 comment:

  1. ha! i want to see the engagement pics!! woo hoo .. so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete