Psalm 34:17-18 The Lord hears his people when they call to him for help. He rescues them form all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; He rescues those whose spirits are crushed. NLT
It's no secret, I tend to be a worrier. I'm working on it everyday and the more I build on my relationship with God, the better I get. I saw this Bible verse twice today in two different places and thought it was worth sharing. It made me happy when I read it because to me, it means there is ALWAYS hope.
Anyway, I thought I would share a few fun facts about Rueger (since my last post was introducing him). I don't know why I picked 10 things to share about Rueger. It just seemed like a good number! :)
1. We have had Rueger for a little over 2 months, but it feels much longer (in a good way)!
2. His favorite toy to chew on is a Nylabone Dental Chew Dinosaur.
3. His favorite toy to play with his a squeaky tennis ball. And, if he wants your attention, he squeezes it against your leg until you play with him.
4. When we first got Rueger, he didn't like riding in the car. After a trip to Hobbs and riding around town with my Mom and her dogs, he learned to enjoy car rides.
5. Whenever we go somewhere in the car, he almost always goes with us. Provided we don't have to get out, or one of us can stay in the car with him.
6. He has a baby pool in our backyard that he likes to wade in and use as a large watering hole. :)
7. He is very sociable! He loves meeting new people. He likes kids and other dogs.
8. He snores, sometimes rather loudly, when he sleeps. He takes after his Daddy! ;) He also sleeps with his eyes slightly open; it's kind of creepy, but cute at the same time.
9. He likes his reflection most of the time. The other times, he is frightened/threatened by his reflection and growls at it. It's kind of funny! This was one of those threatened times...
10. I saved my favorite for last! Rueger LOVES ice!!! Whenever he hears the ice maker, he comes running to the kitchen. He stares at the ice maker waiting for a stray piece to fall to the floor. When that happens, he grabs it up before I can! :) If that doesn't happen, I usually give him a crushed piece. Either way he's happy!
Well, I hope you enjoyed the Bible verse and the trivia about Rueger!
Until next time,