Friday, February 19, 2010

I have the BEST Family and Friends

I am blessed with wonderful family and friends. Monday night when Adam and I got back to Lubbock, we went to Sam's to look for a TV...again! He had called some places in the DFW area and didn't know if he would have better luck there. We ended up getting a Vizio and I really like it! Thank you to all of my family that pitched in for my awesome gift! :)

Erin and I went to Zumba yesterday like we do every Thursday. Okay, almost every Thursday! Afterwards we went our separate ways to get ready, but we were going to meet back up for dinner. Erin told me she had to run some errands and she would call me when she was done. She told me it was a surprise! I didn't know what she meant, but I figured I would soon enough. When she got to my apartment, she had brought me some personalized stationery! Anyone that knows me knows that I am crazy about stationery! Kristi had someone she knew in Lubbock make it for my birthday! It is so cute! I can't wait to use it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment