Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Our Wedding: Mr. and Mrs. Adam Greer

For those of you who actually read my blog, I would like to apologize. I have been a terrible blogger. Hopefully, I will get better. I'm working on it. I still have a lot of catching up to do, but I will get there.

I already blogged a little about our wedding. So, I won't go on anymore about that. I just thought I would share a picture from our wedding day.

Our wedding was on August 14, 2010 at The Spirit Ranch in Lubbock, Texas. The property is beautiful and our wedding was beautiful, as well.

We did the traditional thing and didn't see each other before the ceremony. So, all of our pictures were taken after the ceremony. Nowadays, many photographers prefer (some even require) couples to see each other before the ceremony for pictures. I was thankful we had a professional photographer (a family friend) who allowed us to do what we wanted. At the time, I didn't think I had a preference about it, but Adam did. He wanted to do it traditionally and not see each other before the ceremony. After, I was glad we did it that way. It was more special and exciting not seeing each other until I was walking down the aisle.

Okay, I know I said I wasn't going to talk anymore about the wedding, but I wanted to share a little about our picture experience. :)

Now introducing Mr. and Mrs. Adam T. Greer

2 comments: